The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ draws from the most advanced knowledge-base in the coaching field and is translated into a simple, intuitive and highly transferable framework for busy executives and managers.
See why a regional director of a large health organization chose Coaching Out of the Box® for his team.
And if that's not compelling enough, check out why this director of a learning and development group was motivated to not only become a Coaching Out of the Box® licensed trainer, but to share it with others on her team and beyond.
Flexible Training Format
The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ can be delivered live over one and a half days however, this program is designed to be flexible and can be delivered in three half days spread out over time or in a blended learning approach with part of the program delivered live and another part virtually in our virtual classroom. Or the program can be delivered entirely via virtual classroom.
Get a taste of our 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ in action via our virtual classroom. Our classes are typically very interactive and lively! For privacy reasons we have removed the names of the attendees.
Key Skills Covered
- Encouraging action, growth and new awareness.
- Asking powerful questions that accelerate development and new insights.
- Catalyzing bigger, bolder actions.
- Establish meaningful and motivating goals and workable plans to achieve them.
Benefits of Participating
Learners acquire tools that move them…
- From talking at others to new ways of listening.
- From building walls to building trust.
- From telling others what to do to asking powerful questions.
- From harsh truths to productive feedback.
- From problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
Open/Public Enrollment - Virtual
To bring this training to your group or organization and to obtain more information please contact us (must have a minimum of ten people).
On-Site or Virtual Training Programs
To make it easier to bring this program to your team or organization we offer The5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™:
- On-site at your location by one of our Master Trainers or licensed trainers. OR
- In one of our state-of-the-art virtual classrooms that each participant can access via the comfort of their home or office.
To see how our virtual classrooms work, please take a moment to view the video in section above titled Flexible Training Format.
Please note: Each webinar is 90 minutes long and classes will be recorded and can be accessed at any time from a computer if participants cannot make the scheduled class time.
Independent Licensed Trainers
Coaching Out of the Box® has over seventy Independent Licensed Trainers throughout North America. Each Independent Licensed Trainer is a professionally trained coach and has the background and depth of knowledge to train your people with the highest of standards.
Each participant receives a box full of resourceful materials for learning and supporting their coaching. The box includes a Participant's Workbook, Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 Model™, 365 Coaching Questions booklet, 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark and The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction.