Participants of this program will refine their coaching skills by coaching others and hearing others coach in a virtual classroom overseen and critiqued by an ICF certified professional coach. The environment fosters real-time learning for those doing the coaching and also for those who will be listening and providing later feedback on what they saw and heard in the coaching.
Prerequisites: Completion of ANY ONE of the following:
- Completion of a 60 hour or more Coach Specific Training Program
- 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Coaching Fundamentals™
Key Skills Covered
One Core Coaching Skill will be focused on each week:
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Trust & Intimacy
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions, Planning and Goal Setting and Managing Progress and Accountability
Benefits of Participating
- Gain confidence in their ability to coach
- Hear a variety of styles and methods by hearing others coach
- Get immediate feedback on their coaching and use of the core coaching skills by a Master Certified Coach
- Be challenged to coach at a whole new and higher level in a fun and supportive way
- Receive coaching tips, techniques and demonstrations from a Master Certified Coach
If you want to dramatically improve your coaching abilities, this class is just right for you. In addition, this class provides 12 coaching core competency hours that may be used for Continuing Education hours.
On-Site or Virtual Training Programs
- On-site at your location by one of our Master Trainers or licensed trainers. OR
- In one of our state-of-the-art virtual classrooms that each participant can access via the comfort of their home or office.
To see how our virtual classrooms work, please take a moment to view the video of a class in action.
Please note: Each webinar is 90 minutes long and classes will be recorded and can be accessed at any time.