Participants of this program will refine their coaching skills by coaching others and hearing others coach in a virtual classroom overseen and critiqued by an ICF certified professional coach. The environment fosters real-time learning for those doing the coaching and also for those who will be listening and providing later feedback on what they saw and heard in the coaching.
Prerequisites: Completion of ANY ONE of the following:
- Completion of a 60 hour or more Coach Specific Training Program
- 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Coaching Fundamentals™
Key Skills Covered
One Core Coaching Skill will be focused on each week:
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Trust & Intimacy
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions, Planning and Goal Setting and Managing Progress and Accountability
Benefits of Participating
- Gain confidence in their ability to coach
- Hear a variety of styles and methods by hearing others coach
- Get immediate feedback on their coaching and use of the core coaching skills by an ICF Certified Coach
- Be challenged to coach at a whole new and higher level in a fun and supportive way
- Receive coaching tips, techniques and demonstrations from an ICF Certified Coach
If you want to dramatically improve your coaching abilities, this class is just right for you.
On-Site or Virtual Training Programs
- On-site at your location by one of our Master Trainers or licensed trainers. OR
- In one of our state-of-the-art virtual classrooms that each participant can access via the comfort of their home or office.
Please note: Each webinar is 90 minutes long and classes will be recorded and can be accessed at any time.
International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH Approved Program
The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ is the first-step program in our Coach Approach to Leadership Series™ which is approved by the ICF as an ACSTH Program. When completed, this program provides 12 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours towards the 60 hours needed for ICF Associate Certified Coach certification. When combined with the other programs in the Coach Approach to Leadership Series™ (the Coaching Fundamentals Program™ and the Coaching Skills Practicum), you will have accrued 39 hours toward the required 60 hours.
ICF Core Competency Hours Breakdown
Core Competency – 12 hrs
To bring this training to your group or organization and to obtain more information please contact us here or call us at: 1888.422.6224.
All prices and program delivery charges quoted on this site are correct at the time of publication. However, our prices are regularly reviewed and are subject to change without notice. For confirmation of our current prices please contact us here or call us at: 1.888.422.6224.