We offer two levels of Train the Trainer Programs™ for our 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™.
- Train the Trainer Program™ for ACTP Professional Coaches
- For HR Professionals, Training & Development Professionals and others who are not professionally trained coaches.
Train the Trainer Program™ for ACTP Professional Coaches
An eight week, twelve hour (ninety minute classes), virtual Train the Trainer Program™ for internal and external coaches who have been previously trained and graduated from a sixty hour or more ICF accredited coach training program (ACTP). At the end of eight weeks, participants will be a licensed trainer, fully qualified to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ from Coaching Out of the Box®.
If you are interested in the virtual classroom experience, but aren’t sure how it works, watch the video below.
Key Skills Covered
- Business/Program Development – for internal and external trainers
- Full overview of the 5/5/5 Model
- The Core Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Exchange
- The Guiding Principles
- Best practices and standards in delivering the program
- Components of a successful delivery
- Loads of ideas on interactive exercises
- Getting past potential pitfalls
- Tips and techniques on ending the program successfully
- Tips for conducting successful coaching demonstrations
- Program delivery formats
Benefits of Participating
- Leave with confidence to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Exchange delivery ideas and collaborate with other trainers
- Learn how to shift from being a coach to being a coaching skills educator
- Hands-on work in the classroom with the program materials
- On-going support and collaboration after the Train the TrainerProgram™
- Learn from class leaders who have delivered the program many times and in a multitude of environments
Train the Trainer Program™ participants will receive "The Box" which includes a Participant's Guide, Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 Models™, 365 Coaching Questions™ booklet, 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark and The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction. In addition, for trainers only, we include an extensive Trainer's Guide, a PowerPoint Presentation of the entire 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ you can modify to fit your needs.
Upon successfully completing the Train the Trainer Program™, participants will be qualified and licensed to use the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ with their clients and will be required to purchase "The Box" for each individual they train in the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™.
Delivered by Master Trainers
All of our Train the Trainer Programs™ are delivered by one or more of our Coaching Out of the Box® Master Trainers who have extensive knowledge of the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Program™ and its delivery as well as extensive coach training experience.
This program has been approved for CCEUs by the ICF. Twelve hours of ICF CCEUs are available upon completion of this program.
Flexibility in Delivery
We recognize licensed trainers may want to organize the materials to suit their style and delivery preference so we have designed the program for trainers to do just that although, your licensing agreement will state materials must be purchased for each participant you put through the program.
Once licensed, you will become part of the Coaching Out of the Box® Trainer Community. This includes quarterly webinars on best practices, tips and vital resources for you to be successful with this program. We foster a community of generosity in sharing coupled with valuable resources.
The next Train the Trainer Program™ for ACTP Coaches will be held on the following eight consecutive weeks 9:00am – 10:30 AM PST / 12:00 – 1:30 PM EST: Tuesday's, April 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10, 2014.
Each webinar is 90 minutes long and classes will be recorded and can be accessed at any time from a computer if participants cannot make the scheduled class time. Visit our American store or Canadian store to register for the Train the Trainer Program™ that begins on April 22, 2014.
Price - $2495.00