Our Train the Trainer Program for our flagship 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ is designed to shift participants from coaches to coach educators. This program has proven to be effective for both independent training contractors and internal trainers and offers a robust toolkit useful to both.
To be eligible for our Train the Trainer program participants must have completed a minimum of one of the following:
- A 60 hour coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF ACTP or ACSTH)
- Coaching Out of the Box’s® 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ AND Coaching Fundamentals Program™.
** Note: The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ can be taken from any Coaching Out of the Box® licensed trainer.
Key Skills Covered
- Full overview of the 5/5/5 Model
- The Core Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Exchange
- The Guiding Principles
- Best practices and standards in delivering the program
- Tools to build a successful foundation before you even deliver the program.
- Overview of the robust syllabus and tips on how to time your program.
- Tips on coaching from the front of the room.
- Ideas on how to embed the learning more deeply after the program.
- Components of a successful delivery
- Loads of ideas on interactive exercises
- Getting past potential pitfalls
- Tips and techniques on ending the program successfully
- Tips for conducting successful coaching demonstrations
- Program delivery formats
Benefits Of Participating
- Leave with confidence to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Exchange delivery ideas and collaborate with other trainers
- Learn how to shift from being a coach to being a coaching skills educator
- Hands-on work in the classroom with the program materials
- Learn from class leaders who have delivered the program many times and in a multitude of environments
Our next Train the Trainer Program for our 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ will be held in our Virtual Classroom on Mondays from 9:00-10:30am PST / 12:00-1:30pm EST - September 26, October 3, 17, 24, 31, November 7, 14 and 21, 2016.
Price - $2495.00*
*Payment option available
The Train the Trainer program is taught by a Coaching Out of the Box® Master Licensed Trainer with vast knowledge of coaching and delivery experience with the program who can offer a wide perspective of best practices, tips and techniques.
The program is delivered in our virtual classroom over eight consecutive weeks of 90 minute classes. The classes are highly interactive and provide plenty of time for questions and sharing amongst learners.
Each webinar is 90 minutes long and classes will be recorded and can be accessed at any time from a computer if participants cannot make the scheduled class time.
What You Get Before the Class
Before the class begins you will be emailed our Licensed Trainer Agreement with a request that it is signed and faxed back to us before your class start date. (This is so you can access proprietary licensed trainer areas of our website and the materials listed below. It is highly recommended that you sign up a minimum of two weeks before the class begins so we can get the mailed materials to you and get you access to electronic proprietary areas and materials.)
- ‘The Box’ – You will be mailed your reference box of materials all participants will receive when taking the program which includes the Learner’s Guide, a Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 Models™, 365 Coaching Questions™ booklet, 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark and The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction.
- The eTrainer’s Guide – A robust trainer’s guide with everything you’ll need including a detailed syllabus that allows you to easily time your program to various timing formats will be emailed to you.
- The complete slide deck – You will have access to the Licensed Trainer area of our website once your agreement is signed and faxed back where you can download the complete slide deck and make your own notes as you go along in the class.
- Licensed Trainer Resource Area – Chock full of training videos, articles, training tools and forms for licensed trainers to use.
- Access to purchase boxes – Once the trainer agreement is signed you have immediate access to purchase program materials for your participants.
International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH Approved Program
Our Train the Trainer program is approved by the ICF for 12 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours that can be used towards recertification for ICF Certified Coaches or towards your first level of ICF Certification.
ICF Core Competency Hours Breakdown
Core Competency – 12 hrs