Train the Trainer Program™
|The Train the Trainer Program™ is brilliant! As a trainer and facilitator, I left the program with a model and tools that are simple, yet powerful. I was provided everything I needed, including access to support from other licensed trainers, to immediately deliver the program to others. We are rolling this out in our organization and the benefits are immediately evident. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is wanting to take their organization’s competency profile to the next level.
Bruce McLeod PCC CEC, Vice President, Human Resources
Bioniche Life Sciences
For professionally trained coaches who have graduated from an ICF accredited coach training program (ACTP), we offer an eight week virtual classroom program that will walk you through successfully delivering the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ to any audience. Delivery techniques, exercises and best practices are shared from Coaching Out of the Box® Trainers. Twelve ICF CCEU’s are available for this program.
All Train the Trainer Programs™ are done in our highly interactive virtual classrooms and are facilitated by professionally trained, ICF certified coaches who have successfully delivered the program in a multitude of business environments. Click here for more information.
HR Professionals and Training and Development Professionals
HR Professionals and Training and Development Professionals who are not professionally trained coaches are required to go through our robust Train the Trainer Program™ designed to deliver a solid foundation in coaching skills in addition to program delivery techniques, exercises and best practices.
To learn more click here.
Key Skills Covered
- Full overview of the 5/5/5 Model
- The Core Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Exchange
- The Guiding Principles
- The Core Coaching Skills
- Best practices and standards in delivering the program
- Components of a successful delivery
- Loads of ideas on interactive exercises
- Getting past potential pitfalls
- Tips and techniques on ending the program successfully
- Tips for conducting successful coaching demonstrations
- Program delivery formats
- Business/Program Development – for internal and external trainers
Benefits of Participating
- Leave with confidence to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Exchange delivery ideas and collaborate with other trainers
- Learn how to shift from being a coach to being a coaching skills educator
- Hands-on work in the classroom with the program materials
- On-going support and collaboration after the Train the Trainer Program™
- Learn from class leaders who have delivered the program many times and in a multitude of environments
All material purchased/downloaded from this site, such as printed materials, multimedia, digital downloads, data compilations is the property of Coaching Out of the Box® and protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright laws. Any duplication of these materials in any form without express written permission from the copyright holder is a violation of these copyright laws.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Printed and Training Materials
All sales are final. Printed and Training Materials are non-returnable.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to modification at any time, and may also be subject to revision based upon local and national laws in effect at the time of purchase.
- Our Goods
- Learn Transferable Coaching Skills
- Train the Trainer™
- Calendar of Events
- Support Programs
- Our People
- Our Buzz
- What makes us Out of the Box?
- Our Success Stories
- Press Releases