Carol Gabanna BBA, CEC, PCC
Welcome to coaching! I know you will find the coaching experience a valuable support to your learning and development as a leader. I love coaching – it is an amazing process to be part of – to see people, like you, having incredible insights that lead to extraordinary results. I have worked with senior executives to help them plot their career path and make career choices; managers who wanted to prepare for difficult employee conversations; business owners who needed to work on time management and future business planning, and CEOs to develop their leadership competencies. I feel privileged every time I sit down with someone to listen as they work their way towards their desired future.
To my coaching practice, I bring my thirty years in the public, not for profit and private sectors as employee, manager, CEO, senior executive and consultant. I now work as a management and governance consultant and executive coach with HR Associates (HRA), a human resource consulting firm in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. My wide experiences in and with organizations have given me a great perspective on how the organizations work, the challenges of managing staff, the excitement and pain of implementing change and the satisfaction of making a difference.
What makes me unique as a coach?
- I have a genuine interest and belief in each person which allows me to quickly connect with clients and ask provocative questions that reveal creativity in them;
- I am energized by other’s success. I recognize people’s strengths, and encourage and build on those;
- I hold the space for my clients. I listen deeply and I create a container for my client to reflect and create;
- I bring my love of metaphor and story and use them as tools for supporting my client in deepening their understanding of their situation;
- I am able to focus only on you and your success; I offer total compassion that neither judges nor evaluates.
My clients say:
Coaching with Carol is like being in a container – she gives me time to think, brings me back and connects me with my goals.
In the end I know the time I spent with you on the coaching call was the most profound professional experience I have ever had.
Carol has fabulous listening and amazing presence with the client.
Carol can create powerful rapport, powerful questions and great pacing.
You will expand your personal capacity to have impact and to achieve extraordinary results. You will create your future and design and follow through on the actions needed to achieve that future. In our conversations you will address your challenges with relationships, processes and barriers. You will deepen your learning about yourself and what is required of you as a leader. I will be your thinking and accountability partner, supporting and challenging you – listening you into your future.