The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ draws from the most advanced knowledge-base in the coaching field and is translated into a simple, intuitive and highly transferable framework for busy executives and managers.
This course is offered via our public virtual classes or we can bring it to your organization in one of our flexible training formats.
Contact us about bringing this course to your organization
Key Skills Covered
- Encouraging action, growth and new awareness.
- Asking powerful questions that accelerate development and new insights.
- Catalyzing bigger, bolder actions.
- Establish meaningful and motivating goals and workable plans to achieve them.
Benefits of Participating
Learners acquire tools that move them…
- From talking at others to new ways of listening.
- From building walls to building trust.
- From telling others what to do to asking powerful questions.
- From harsh truths to productive feedback.
- From problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
Each participant receives a toolkit full of resourceful materials for learning and supporting their coaching. The toolkit includes a Learner's Guide, Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 Model™, 365 Coaching Questions booklet, 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark and The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction.
See what others are saying about the course
See why a regional director of a large health organization chose Coaching Out of the Box® for his team.
And if that's not compelling enough, check out why this director of a learning and development group was motivated to not only become a Coaching Out of the Box® licensed trainer, but to share it with others on her team and beyond.
Upcoming Program Dates
Our next virtual course starts July 9, 2018. Eight classes held on Mondays from 5:00 - 6:30 pm Pacific / 8:00 - 9:30 pm Eastern on July 9, 16, 23, 30, August 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2018.
Price - $895 CDN / $725 USD
International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH Approved Series
The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ is Segment 1 of the Coach Approach to Leadership Series™, approved by the ICF as an ACSTH Program.
ICF Core Competency Hours: 12
For additional information on ICF certification and our ACSTH approved series, click here.