In this ten-week program participants will learn the core coaching competencies taught to professional certified coaches throughout the world. Coaching demonstrations, case studies and engaging exercises will ensure participants embed the concepts they are learning.
All classes are led by ICF Certified Coaches who have extensive coaching experience and coaching educating experience. Participants will leave the program with a deep understanding of effective and powerful coaching as well as reviewed feedback by a professional coach on their actual coaching and comprehension of the competencies.
Contact us about delivering this virtual course to your organization
Key Skills Covered
- Coaching Overview
- Demonstrating Ethical Practice
- Embodying a Coaching Mindset
- Establishing and Maintaining Coaching Agreements
- Cultivating Trust and Safety
- Maintaining Presence
- Active Listening
- Evoking Awareness
- Facilitating Client Growth
- Coaching Skills Practicum
Benefits of Participating
- Gain confidence in their ability to coach
- Learn how to discern the essence of a coaching conversation to get to the core of things
- Receive techniques and tips to increase the efficacy of their coaching
- Have an experimental playground to try and test new coaching skills and techniques
- Experience the power of asking versus telling.
Our next virtual course starts August 4, 2021. Ten classes held on Wednesdays from 5:00 - 6:30pm Pacific / 8:00 - 9:30pm Eastern on August 4, 11, 18, 25, September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and October 6, 2021
Price - $995 CDN / $825 USD
International Coaching Federation (ICF) ACSTH Approved Program
The Coaching Fundamentals Program™ is Segment 2 of the Coach Approach to Leadership Series™, approved by the ICF as an ACSTH Program.
ICF Core Competency Hours: 15
For additional information on ICF Certification and our ACSTH approved courses, click here.
Coaching Out of the Box® is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 15 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
SHRM Personal Development Credits: 15