Participants of this program will refine their coaching skills by coaching others and hearing others coach in a virtual classroom overseen and critiqued by an ICF certified professional coach. The environment fosters real-time learning for those doing the coaching and also for those who will be listening and providing later feedback on what they saw and heard in the coaching.
Prerequisites: Completion of ANY ONE of the following:
- Completion of a 60 hour or more Coach Specific Training Program
- 5.5.5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Coaching Fundamentals™
Contact us about bringing this course to your organization
Key Skills Covered
One Core Coaching Skill will be focused on each week:
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Trust & Intimacy
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions, Planning and Goal Setting and Managing Progress and Accountability
Benefits of Participating
- Gain confidence in their ability to coach
- Hear a variety of styles and methods by hearing others coach
- Get immediate feedback on their coaching and use of the core coaching skills by an ICF Certified Coach
- Be challenged to coach at a whole new and higher level in a fun and supportive way
- Receive coaching tips, techniques and demonstrations from an ICF Certified Coach
If you want to dramatically improve your coaching abilities, this class is just right for you.
Upcoming Program Dates
Our next virtual course starts Octobebr 13, 2021. Eight classes held on Wednesdays from 5:00 - 6:30 pm Pacific / 8:00 -:30 pm Eastern on October 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, 24, and December 1, 2021.
PRICE - $1,095 CDN / $995 USD
International Coaching Federation (ICF) ACSTH Approved Program
The Advanced Coaching Skills Practicum is Segment 4 of the Coach Approach to Leadership Series™, approved by the ICF as an ACSTH Program.
ICF Core Competency Hours: 12
For additional information on ICF credential and our ACSTH approved courses, click here.
Coaching Out of the Box® is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 12 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
SHRM Personal Development Credits: 12