This course goes beyond coaching skills to teach coaches how to Make it as a Coach and Build a Coaching Business. During the six-week course participants learn strategies and practical steps to excel as a coach and start and grow a successful coaching business. The course is taught by a Professional Certified Coach who brings insights, experience and expertise in coaching and starting a business.
Watch the short video below where Coach Facilitator, Elias Scultori gives you a sneak peak into this new course.
Who Should Attend
Experienced coaches who want to start or grow their coaching business.
- 30 hours or more of coach specific training or
- Credential or equivalent or
- A 60 hour coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF ACTP or ACSTH)
What You Will Learn
During this course participants learn key strategies and practical steps for making it as a coach and setting up, managing and growing a coaching business. The course goes beyond coaching skills.
- You will gain an understanding of the business skills needed to start and grow a successful coaching business
- You will apply the concepts and begin to build the framework for your business through group exercises and fieldwork assignments
- This is a hands on and interactive course that gives participants the opportunity to create the foundation for their business
- You will leave with a roadmap for success and a toolkit of resources to support you in Making it as a Coach and Building a Successful Coaching Business
- 9 Strategies for Making it as a Coach
- 6 Strategies for Building a Coaching Business
- Developing Your Business plan
- Creating Your Marketing plan
- How I Did It – experts provide insights and tips for success
Upcoming Program Dates
Our next virtual program date has yet to be announced. Please email [email protected] for more information.
PRICE - $995 CAD / $795 USD