SPECIAL OFFER: Register now and receive our Go Virtual Delivering the 5/5/5 resources for FREE! Click here for more details.
Designed to equip participants with an in-depth knowledge of advanced coaching skills as well as a solid understanding of best practices to deliver the program. Upon completion of this 8-week virtual class, participants will become a licensed trainer, fully qualified to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ from Coaching Out of the Box®.
NOTE: As part of the licensing agreement, Trainers are required to purchase the “toolkit” of materials for every participant they deliver the program to. Cost per toolkit is $127.50 CDN / $105 USD includes shipping, applicable taxes will be additional.
View this short video where one of our Licensed Trainers shares his experience. Hear about the impact 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ had during his 2-day workshop.
View this short video to learn more about Colin’s Success Story.
To be eligible for our Train the Trainer for 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ participants must have completed Coaching Out of the Box’s® 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ in addition to a minimum of one of the following:
- A 60 hour coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF ACTP or ACSTH)
- Coaching Out of the Box’s® 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™, Advanced Coaching Skills Practicum, AND Coaching Fundamentals Program™
- Hold an ICF ACC, PCC or MCC credential.
Key Skills Covered
- Full overview of the 5/5/5 Model
- The Core Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Exchange
- The Guiding Principles
- Best practices and standards in delivering the program
- Tools to build a successful foundation before you even deliver the program.
- Overview of the robust syllabus and tips on how to time your program.
- Tips on coaching from the front of the room.
- Ideas on how to embed the learning more deeply after the program.
- Components of a successful delivery
- Loads of ideas on interactive exercises
- Getting past potential pitfalls
- Tips and techniques on ending the program successfully
- Tips for conducting successful coaching demonstrations
- Program delivery formats
Benefits Of Participating
- Leave with confidence to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™
- Exchange delivery ideas and collaborate with other trainers
- Learn how to shift from being a coach to being a coaching skills educator
- Hands-on work in the classroom with the program materials
- Learn from class leaders who have delivered the program many times and in a multitude of environments
Our next virtual course starts October 1, 2020. Eight classes held on Thursdays from 9:30 - 11:00am Pacific / 12:30 - 2:00pm Eastern on October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12 and 19, 2020.
PRICE - $2995 CDN / $2495 USD
|Payment Option Available||CDN||USD|
|Due Upon Registration||$1,025||$ 855|
|Second Payment due October 15, 2020||$1,025||$ 855|
|Final Payment due November 15, 2020||$1,025||$ 855|
|Total Payment (includes Payment Option Fee, excludes applicable taxes)||$3,075||$2,565|
Within this special two-part recorded webinar series, we cover:
- The agenda for eight 90-minute virtual delivery sessions of the 5/5/5
- Homework exercises between sessions
- How to keep the learning momentum
- Facilitation techniques needed in a virtual environment
- Walk through of the delivery of the key exercises virtually
- How to do coaching demos virtually and in breakout rooms
You'll also receive:
- PowerPoint deck, with updated graphics and virtual delivery formats
- Facilitator overview of the virtual course, key teach points and descriptions of the exercises
- 5/5/5 Virtual Exercises Resource Bank
What You Get Before the Class
Before the class begins you will be emailed our Licensed Trainer Agreement with a request that it is signed and faxed back to us before your class start date. (This is so you can access proprietary licensed trainer areas of our website and the materials listed below. It is highly recommended that you sign up a minimum of two weeks before the class begins so we can get the mailed materials to you and get you access to electronic proprietary areas and materials.)
- ‘The Toolkit’ – You will be mailed your reference toolkit of materials all participants will receive when taking the program which includes the Learner’s Guide, a Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 Models™, 365 Coaching Questions™ booklet, 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark and The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction.
- The eTrainer’s Guide – A robust trainer’s guide with everything you’ll need including a detailed syllabus that allows you to easily time your program to various timing formats will be emailed to you.
- The complete slide deck – You will have access to the Licensed Trainer area of our website once your agreement is signed and faxed back where you can download the complete slide deck and make your own notes as you go along in the class.
- Licensed Trainer Resource Area – Chock full of training videos, articles, training tools and forms for licensed trainers to use.
- Access to purchase toolkits – Once the trainer agreement is signed you have immediate access to purchase program materials for your participants.
International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH Approved Program
Train the Trainer for 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ is Segment 6 of the Coach Approach to Leadership Series™, approved by the ICF as an ACSTH Program.
ICF Core Competency Hours: 12
For additional information on ICF certification and our ACSTH approved courses, click here.
Coaching Out of the Box® is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 12 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.