The Wonders of White Space
Personal Groundwork™ for Coaching Workbook:
White space is a phrase we use to describe a designated time that would show up on your calendar as ‘white space’ with nothing scheduled in it. That time would not be pre-planned in any way as to how you are going to use it. White space is a wonderful way to relearn spontaneity and restore a feeling of control over your time in that it:
- Allows you to freely choose how you want to use the time right in that moment.
- Gives you space to ground yourself and respond to what you want and need in the present moment.
- Is guilt free YOU time?
*For more insight on white space and your own personal groundwork, check out our Personal Groundwork For Coaching™ program.
Connect with us on LinkedIn or if you're a current or past student, share your thoughts on our Slack channels #announcements or #resources
Reading is another fabulous use of our time and our summer hours. Our Coach-Facilitator in the spotlight this month, Leah Wuitschik, shared her reading list with us.
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations by James M Kouzes
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier
- The Happiness Advantage: How a Positive Brain Fuels Success in Work and Life by Shawn Achor
Are you set for your Back to School?
Are you feeding your soul or only everyone else’s?