COTBx is now a SHRM Recertification Provider
We are continually adding services and resources to support coaches and those who use coaching to lead. As part of our effort we are happy to announce that COTBx was recently approved as a SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) Recertification Provider. SHRM credential holders will earn PDC’s (Personal Development Credits) toward their recertification when completing our programs. The number of PDC’s earned can be found on our program web pages.
SHRM has established the SHRM Recertification Provider Program to give organizations that offer education, training and/or other HR-related Competency and Knowledge programming the opportunity to award PDCs.
In order to qualify as a Recertification Provider, organizations are required to complete an application and meet several requirements. This application process ensures that Recertification Providers offer high quality education and training programs that address HR Competencies and/or Knowledge Domains. Requirements to become a Recertification Provider include;
- Must offer appropriate high-quality programming, developed and presented by appropriate subject matter experts.
- Programming should address the HR Competencies and/or Knowledge Domains needed for effective job performance, as outlined in the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK).
- Each program offering must describe both learning objectives and Competencies/Knowledge areas to be taught, with specific references to the SHRM BoCK.
- Each presenter/instructor/speaker must have proven expertise in the field and the ability to facilitate learning.
- Provider must have a participant evaluation process in place and utilize feedback to ensure continuous improvement in program content and quality.
Check out our programs to see how you can learn coaching skills while earning SHRM PDC’s.