If your answer is, “I have no clue.” OR”Gosh, I don’t remember.” Don’t you think it is time you got off the bench and stepped into a bigger game?
To support you in doing so we want to share the following thoughts to ponder…
- You have much more to gain than you do to lose. It’s true, because if you go after what you want and get it, you gained. If you go after what you want and don’t get it, you haven’t lost anything – instead you have gained some knowledge, right?
- Speaking of knowledge, every experience, good or bad is an opportunity for growth and learning.
- When you allow fear to stand in your way, you are just handing your power over to the fear. We all know it is no fun being powerless.
- Create some awareness around what holds you back. In creating that awareness you have the capability to remove the obstacle or jump over it.
- If you follow your heart, you can’t go wrong.
- If you follow your heart, and someone thinks you are silly for it, that says more about them then it does about you. Besides, it really is none of your business what others think of you. It is your business what you think of you.
- Did we mention that you have more to gain than you do to lose? :::smile:::
So what’s it gonna be; are you going to sit or are you gonna play?