1. What is the Train the Trainer for the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™?
- Our Train the Trainer program prepares you to become licensed to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™.
- The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ model is a simple, intuitive and highly transferable framework that teaches powerful and practical coaching skills. The model is easy to learn, easy to apply and effective; especially well-suited for busy executives and managers.
- The program has been delivered to 18,000 people in 38 countries.
2. What are the benefits of becoming a Licensed Trainer for the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™?
- Becoming a Licensed Trainer gives you the opportunity to leverage your coaching skills, adds a new tool to your coaching toolkit and can provide a new source of revenue.
- Train the Trainer Program for our flagship 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ is designed to equip participants with advanced coaching skills and the tools needed to successfully deliver the program. This program has proven to be effective for both independent training contractors and internal trainers and offers a robust toolkit useful to both.
- By becoming a Licensed Trainer, you also have the opportunity to reach and impact a much broader audience.
3. What are the requirements?
- To be eligible for our Train the Trainer for 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ participants must have completed Coaching Out of the Box’s® 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ in addition to a minimum of one of the following:
- A 60-hour coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF ACTP or ACSTH)
- Coaching Out of the Box’s® 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™, Advanced Coaching Skills Practicum, AND Coaching Fundamentals Program™
- Hold an ICF ACC, PCC or MCC credential
4. Do I need to purchase the Toolkits?
- Yes. As part of the licensing agreement, trainers are required to purchase the “toolkit” of materials for every participant they deliver the program to. Cost per toolkit is $127.50 CDN / $105 USD includes shipping, applicable taxes will be additional.
5. What does COTBx do to help market / sell the program?
- We market COTBx and the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ on a continuous basis through a variety of channels. Through these efforts we are increasing awareness of and preference for our coaching programs. A few of our marketing efforts are;
- Advertising on the ICF website. This increases our awareness and credibility.
- Free webinars on a variety of topics. You can invite potential clients to attend live or view a recording. View webinars here.
- We have a number of coaching guides on a variety of popular coaching topics. These guides provide tips and techniques and answer common coaching questions. You can use the guides as promotional materials for potential clients to help you sell the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™. View our guides here.
- We are continually collecting and publishing testimonials on our courses, including 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™. These can be shared with your potential clients.
- You will be responsible for marketing to your specific target audience
6. What support does COTBx provide to Licensed Trainers?
- We provide support to our Licensed Trainers before, during and after the program. Materials provided include;
- Participants receive a reference toolkit of materials which includes;
- Learner’s Guide
- Desk Reference Pyramid with the 5/5/5 Models™
- 365 Coaching Questions™ booklet
- 50 Coaching Questions quick reference bookmark
- The Airplane Journals DVD, a documentary on coaching by an award-winning documentary filmmaker which includes coaching demonstrations and instruction.
- The eTrainer’s Guide – A robust trainer’s guide with everything you’ll need including a detailed syllabus that allows you to easily time your program to various timing formats.
- The complete slide deck – You will have access to the Licensed Trainer area of our website where you can download the complete slide deck and make your own notes as you go along in the class.
- Access to the Licensed Trainer Resource Area – Chock full of training videos, articles, training tools and forms for Licensed Trainers to use.
- Listing on our website.
- We also have many other resources including webinars, guides, and blog articles.
7. What makes the Train the Trainer different than other licensed trainer programs?
- The Train the Trainer program is taught by a Coaching Out of the Box® Master Licensed Trainer with vast knowledge of coaching and delivery experience with the program who can offer a wide perspective of best practices, tips and techniques.
- During the course, participants gain an in-depth understanding of the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ model and best practices and standards for delivery of the program. The learning covers everything from initial set-up and logistics to time management, techniques to maximize learning and tips for a successful wrap-up.
- The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ has been delivered to 18,000 people in 38 countries.
8. Does the course provide continuing education credits?
- Yes. The course provides 12 ICF Core Competency Hours and 12 SHRM Personal Development Credits.
9. How will this program support my success as a coach?
- Becoming a Licensed Trainer gives you a new tool to add to your coaching toolkit. You will learn advanced coaching skills and new skills on how to deliver the program to a broad audience. These new and enhanced skills build your confidence and credibility.
- As a Licensed Trainer you will be talking with a much broader audience and expanding your network.
10. What makes this program attractive to organizations?
- This program is pragmatic, practical and highly transformational.
- Organizations are going through rapid change and are looking for new and sustaining solutions. The 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ is set up succinctly; 5 Skills, 5 Steps, 5 Principals. This makes it easy to understand and easy to grasp. Leaders want basic tools, a model to follow. They want tools to help them move from management to leadership and the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ gives them the tools to do this.
- The program has proven results. Results achieved and presented to Institute of Coaching, Harvard Medical School & McLean Hospital following implementation of the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ at one large health system were;
- Improved Listening
- Improved Communication
- Improved Ability to Give Feedback
- Improved Conflict Resolution
- Positively Impacted Relationships
- Improvement in Team Dynamics & Team Communication
- Increased Ability to Engage Staff in Conversations that are Solutions-Focused and Promote Accountability